Press switch 2 for:
- permanent lighting;
- lighting controlled by the unlocking of the vehicle or by opening one of the doors. This switches off after a time delay, once the doors concerned have been closed correctly;
- lighting switches off immediately.
Map reading lights
Press switch 1 for the driver, 3 for the front passenger.
Soft lighting 4
It comes on:
- on opening the storage drawer;
- on opening one of the doors. This switches off after a time delay, once the doors concerned have been closed correctly;
- at the same time as the side lights come on.
Boot light 5
It comes on when the boot is opened.
Unlocking and opening the doors or tailgate switches on the timed courtesy lights and lights.
With the doors properly shut, locking or starting the engine make the interior lights and the courtesy lights go out.