REAR PARCEL SHELF
- Lower the rear headrests;
- unhook the two cords 1 from the boot door;
- lift the parcel shelf 2 to half height in order to unclip it (movement A);
- push the shelf in (B movement) and turn it;
- pull the shelf towards you.
To refit, proceed in the reverse order to removal.
Unclip mountings 3 on either side of the parcel shelf, then remove it via the boot.
To refit it, proceed in the reverse order to removal.
Do not place any heavy or hard object on the parcel shelf. These may pose a risk to the vehicle occupants if the driver has to brake suddenly or if the vehicle is involved in an accident.