The “MULTI-SENSE” system enables a choice between three driving modes that can be used to control driving, ambient lighting, comfort and engine sound (depending on the vehicle):
- the “Eco” and “Sport” modes are preconfigured and can be partially customised (ambient lighting etc.) ;
- the “My Sense” mode is customisable.
The drive modes affect the:
- power-assisted steering;
- Electronic Stability Program;
- the response of the engine and gearbox.
They also affect the:
- the lighting in the passenger compartment and of the instrument panel;
- information displayed on the multimedia screen and, depending on the mode selected, on the instrument panel;
- depending on the vehicle, the engine sound.
“Eco” mode focuses on energy saving. The steering is smooth, engine and gearbox management enable fuel consumption to be reduced DRIVING ADVICE, ECO DRIVING.
Engine settings are specific to each of the driving modes and cannot be customised.
In all modes, it is possible to change the colour of the ambient lighting and to reset the settings to default. The instrument panel style can be modified only using “My Sense” mode.
This mode enables an increased responsiveness from the engine and the gearbox. The steering is firmer.
“My Sense” mode
Using standard default vehicle settings, this mode can be used to manually configure driving, ambient lighting, comfort and engine sound (depending on the vehicle).
Accessing the menu
You can access “MULTI-SENSE” (depending on the vehicle):
- from the multimedia screen 1;
- using the 2 switch.
Please refer to the multimedia instructions for further information.
After the engine is switched off, the vehicle will always restart in “My Sense” mode.