ADDITIONAL AIR CONDITIONING
On equipped vehicles, there are four adjustable air vents and a control console 1.
These controls only affect the amount of air blown into the passenger compartment:
- one control for hot (air comes from lower vents);
- one control for cold (air comes from upper vents).
Note: avoid closing the four air vents at the same time (risk of damaging the system components).
Vehicle fitted with manual air conditioning
Make sure that the air conditioning is operational (warning light on button 2 lit up).
Note: the button 2 has an operation warning light:
- if the warning light is on, this indicates that the function is in operation;
- indicator light off, the function is switched off.
Vehicle fitted with automatic air conditioning
Make sure that the air conditioning is operational (warning light on A/C OFF 4 button illuminated).
To activate the control console settings 1, press the 3 switch. Switch 3 warning light and 5 control 1 warning light are off.
Note: the switch 3 and the control console 1 are fitted with an operation warning light:
- if switch 3 and warning light 5 are illuminated, this indicates that control 1 is not activated;
- if switch 3 and warning light 5 are off, this indicates that control 1 is in operation.