“Driving Eco” menu
From the “Vehicle” world A, press “Driving Eco” B to access the following information and functions:
- “Trip” 1;
- “Score” 2;
- “Savings” 3;
- “Advice” 4;
- “History” 5;
- “Save” 6;
- “New trip” 7.
Note: the information that can be accessed via the “Driving Eco" menu may vary according to your vehicle equipment level.
From the “Trip” view mode 1, you can view your current journey information:
- “Distance without accelerating”;
- “Distance in electric”;
- “Average speed”;
- “Average fuel consumption”;
- “Average electric consumption”.
Note: the data displayed is calculated since the last reset for the journey in automatic or manual mode.
“Distance without accelerating”
This data informs you of the distance travelled without you needing to press the accelerator pedal during your journey.
“Distance in electric”
This data informs you of the distance travelled in electric mode during your journey.
This data informs you of the total distance travelled.
This data informs you of the average vehicle speed during your journey.
“Average fuel consumption”
This data informs you of the combustion engine average consumption during your journey.
“Average electric consumption”
This data informs you of the electric engine average consumption during your journey.
Scores provide an assessment of the journey in progress from the point of departure and of your driving behaviour in relation to energy saving.
General score 8
This data informs you of your overall score from 0 to 100.
Calculation of scores 10
From the “Score” view mode 2, you can view the scores related to your current journey.
The number of stars (10 levels) 10 is given in real-time according to scores based on:
- acceleration (as well as vehicle speed);
- anticipation (releasing the accelerator pedal and braking);
- gear shifting (driver responsiveness to the gear change indicator).
Note: the gear change indicator is not present on automatic gearboxes and/or in sequential mode.
Score trend 9
The arrows are positioned according to the data in real time as follows:
- if the new score is higher than the previously stored journey score: the arrow points upwards;
- if the new score is lower than the previously stored journey score: the arrow points downwards;
- if the new score is the same as the previously stored journey score: the arrow points horizontally.
From the “Savings” 3 view mode, you can view:
- “Score history”;
- “Stop/Start : fuel saving”: fuel economy achieved using automatic Stop and Start;
- “Eco mode : trip saving”: additional range attained using “Eco mode”;
Depending on the equipment, you can reset your data by pressing the “Reset11” button. A message will ask you to confirm the data reset. Press “Yes” to confirm or “No” to cancel.
This data allows you to find your overall score.
The sheet is updated based on your score, from 0 to 100.
The curve shows the evolution of your score:
- score above the green line (75 %): “Congratulations, you are an Eco driver”;
- score between the green line and the orange line: “You have a normal driving style”;
- score below the orange line (45 %): “You have a dynamic driving style”.
This menu monitors your driving style and gives general advice on Eco-Driving to optimise your fuel or electricity consumption (energy efficient and consuming actions, how to charge the vehicle, tyre pressures, how to plan the trip, etc). :
- “Gear change”.
From the “History” view mode 5, you can view data on your previous journeys.
The various journey types are classified by category:
From the 12 setting icon, you can:
- “Clear Home-Work”;
- “Clear journey”;
- “Clear personal”.
Use this function to store your journeys and scores.
“New trip” 7
To reset your journeys, press “New trip”. A message will ask you to confirm the data reset. Press “Yes” to confirm or “No” to cancel.
Depending on your vehicle, information supplied by the “Driving Eco” menu may vary:
- on a combustion engine vehicle, the multimedia system informs you of your fuel consumption 13;
- on an electric vehicle, the multimedia system informs you of your energy consumption 14;
- on a rechargeable hybrid vehicle, the multimedia system informs you of your average fuel consumption 13 separately from your energy consumption 14.