REAR LIGHTS: changing bulbs
Reversing/side and brake lights
From inside the vehicle:
- unclip covers 1 using a flat-blade screwdriver or similar;
- unscrew using a Torx tool.
From outside the vehicle:
- release the light unit by pulling it backwards;
- unscrew bulb holder 2 or 3 and replace the bulb.
Note: ensure that the cable is in place before inserting the light unit.
Side light and brake light 2
Bulb type: P21/5W.
Reversing indicator light 3
Bulb type: PY21W.
To refit, proceed in the reverse order, taking care not to damage the wiring.
The bulbs are under pressure and can break when replaced.
Risk of injury.
Number plate lights 5
- Unclip light 5 by pressing tab 4;
- remove the light cover to gain access to the bulb.
Bulb type: W5W.
Direction indicators 6
Please see an authorised dealer.